Dear Sanity,
I know
we haven’t talked much since I started to blog but now with school is done for
the semester I thought we’d have a little chat. Sure, I will be blogging still
and continuing to do so under this address now. What happened to your letters
to that guy? Are you still going to write to him?
The blogs
are still there and not anymore. It’s time to move on and evolve this post into
something more than just writing to someone from the past. It is more of
writing to the future and to everyone on the internet. More of a boarder letter
that I would welcome anyone to read, comment and suggest anything they want to
talk about.
Why
pick sanity? Well in an insane world who would you write to? I could have
picked logic but then again it’s rather unemotional and empathy is far too emotional
to let logic into it. Sanity seems to be it is a wonderful blend of both ideas
mixed up into one that everyone can relate to.
What
will you blog about? Oh what’s going on in the news if it tickles me. Games, of
course, vlogbrother responses and other vlogers; possibly other blogs and what
happens in life. I will get to my ‘job’ later in another blog. (Sorry sweetie
no spoilers)
I haven’t
caught up on Dr. Who since Netflix hasn’t updated it’s seasons past 6, plus
been doing some work in real life with recovering from school. Looking for a
new job and even going ahead and working on more gaming projects. Yes,
streaming more is a goal for this summer. So if anyone has any topics please
comment or send me an email to gamingmomvid@gmail.com.
Any nerdfighters,
please bring up some great ideas as well. I do enjoy many forms of geek culture
and gaming as well. Right now, playing the hell out of Wildstar beta and can’t
wait for the release! Off to try another class and spec … talk to you later.
As John Green said in a vlog once.
Got to go,
Junie
No comments:
Post a Comment