Monday, March 10, 2014

Sooooooooooooooo Gaming!

                Yeah, so I had originally started this blog about gaming and what I’m doing and all of that. I haven’t really gotten to that part yet until now. YAY! With new computer, mouse, keyboard and soon headphones and microphone I will be able to stream again. I was wondering if there was any Nerdfighter gaming groups on twitch.
                Okay, I know you’re going to ask what is a nerdfighter? No, we do not run around fighting nerds being we are them. Well a nerd, geek, what have you. And those that saw the Nerd Vs. Geek from Rhett and Link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tvy_Pbe5NA ) we don’t do that either, though I’m sure if we’re on a gaming platform we might try to pwn each other at times for funsies. =D
                However, I was wondering if there isn’t a group or collective (not Borg) of Nerdfighter gamers out there that we could make a group to support each other. I know that Towelliee has his Hammer Squad and there are other groups out there. Why not create a streaming group that supports nerdfighters and helps those that want to learn how to game or get tips in gaming?
                ATM I’m playing World of Warcraft (Wow) and Skyrim; though I’m sure if can gain some revenue through donations that I can resub to Star Wars: The Old Republic (TOR). So are there any Nerdfighters out there that have a group or want to form a group for streaming? Let me know in the comments or email me at gamingmomvid@gmail.com. I’d like to start a group on Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/) and if you want to come and see my site though I’m not on at the moment I’m at my channel (http://www.twitch.tv/junie_von_esch). Let’s make gaming full of awesome and help to decrease world suck one level at a time!

As Always,

Junie

No comments:

Post a Comment