Friday, January 3, 2020

2020 New Year New Decade and New Ideals


Well, as always kids here we go. It’s about time we did the following:

·         Accept boobs. They are out there; they will take your views because you have no personality. I'd rather look at boobs than your toxicity. Move on and be a better person, better person gets you better views.

·         Accept women. We are not girls; girls are from the age of 0-18. Unless you're into underage, please women now.

·         Accept the pussy. Yup, and I mean it. Changing the negative vibe from my reproductive organs right now. I find it an honor to be called by an organ that can give life, take a pounding, and bleed monthly as its designed to do. The pussy isn't weak, and neither am I.

·         Accept you are a sandwich: If you can't make one, you are one. Not going to be anyone's chef, fuck I'm not even my own chef. #moveOn

·         Accept yourself! For fuck sakes, you are an empowered, important and amazing human. I don't care what you are but who you are. Show them who you are and how you have the right to be respected, loved and cherished. **
o   ** This is for those that need it, this does not give anyone the right to be a douche, asshole, stuck up, dick and so on. We are all humans, treat as such.

·         Accept that I know my value and worth! Yes, this goes for the DMs I get that want to know more about me without reading my BIO, watching my twitch and just see a pick and say Hi. Hi, I'm not answering questions, telling you about me and all that. You want to find out do your research, it’s out there :D

·         Accept no more Drama! It’s time for people to ditch the drama! If anyone pisses you off, gets you to vent, has you been anything than your authentic self; you are giving them rent-free space in your head. If you know your worth and value; you know they are kids trying to bring you down to their level.

·         Ways to move on, play a game (pvp if you can), watch a movie, do some work, let it go as you would anything that is insignificant in your life. I know I have had this happen to me and I'm pretty much singing "Fuck it all". Why let yourself dwell on this because you feel the need to be the victim? Here's an idea survive it and move on.

·         Accept that there are unpopular opinions and you are better than that. We can't change stupid. Believe me there are a lot out there now at days and it’s sad. Be vigilant, be educated and know you can't argue with them, for as Mr. Twain once said, "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Remember you can block, ban, walk away from things; cut the drama from your life.

·         Accept this is a new year, now experiences a wait and you're going to kick ass.

·         Accept you are the best you can be now, and the best you are now is the better you will be in the future.

·         Accept that everyone has emotions and that not everyone can be happy. Be there for them and help them through if they need it. Otherwise, respect where people are in their lives. If they need help, they will reach out and ask for it.

·         Make this moment count, make this moment be something you are proud of. Show everyone you are the bomb, that nothing and no one can bring you down! I am proud and amazed by everyone of you even if I don’t show it. I know it! Be your bad ass self!

       Best Wishes,
         Junie


No comments:

Post a Comment