That line in the sand that makes you think That line in the sand that you made to stick When the line in the sand is moved or shaken When the line in the sand is no longer visible
The boundaries that we make for our own sake.
The boundaries that we make for our sanity
The way we make sure we are safe from others
The way we make sure others are safe from us.
When I make those lines in the sand, please stop trying to demand
When I say no, please stop making me go.
When the answer I give is questioned, please stop making me explain.
The answer is mine, and the boundary is set.
Stop making me explain, as you complain I do overly too much
Stop questioning what I say, No means no full stop.
I am who I am fuck your expectation.
I didn’t sign up for your reality.
My boundaries are my own, I’ll say it once and once alone.
If you find yourself out in the cold.
Think about what was said, the questions, and the broom in your hand.
My boundaries have been set in stone, you can blame your actions alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment